The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of free paper abstracts for presentation.
Free papers will be presented in one of the following formats:
(b) Electronic Poster
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right
to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions and decide on the final forms of presentation.
The research work submitted must be conducted substantially by the submitter. The work must
be original and must not be presented or published previously.
Abstracts must be accompanied by payment of registration fees. If the abstract is subsequently
not accepted for presentation, the registration fee will be refunded fully to the author.
Scheduling details and guidelines for the final preparation of accepted presentations will be provided following
the notification of acceptance.
- Please use the abstract template for spacing and organization of subsections. (Abstracts that do not adhere to the abstract template will not be accepted for review).
- The abstract template can be downloaded here .
||Case Report Format
|Researchers (underline the Presenting Author)
||Researchers (underline the Presenting Author)
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English.
- Abstract can only be submitted via the online submission system on this page.
- Abstract should be formatted using the template provided.
- Abstract must not be more than 300 words [inclusive of title].
- Restricted to only ONE page.
- Font size: 12.
- Font Type: Times New Roman.
- Title must be in bold capital letters at the top of the abstract.
- Presenting author’s name must be underlined.
- Graphs, tables and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract.
- The acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be decided by the Scientific Committee.
The closing date for receipt of abstracts is 31st May 2023
3 Easy Steps to Submit Your Abstract
- STEP 1: You must register for the conference. Upon successful registration, you will obtain your Customer ID. If you have not already done so, you can register here.
- STEP 2: You must use the abstract template. Download the abstract template here.
- STEP 3: Log in to the online abstract submission page using your Customer ID.