Payment Methods Available
Click Here to Register Online
- Online Payment
Payment can be made during online registration. Payment methods are:
- Credit Card via iPay88 Payment Gateway
- Online Bank Payment via iPay88 Payment Gateway (Maybank2U, etc)
- Offline Payment
Payment methods are:
- Online Bank Transfer
- Telegraphic Transfer (for overseas)
- Letter of Guarantee
- Local Purchase Order (for Malaysian Government Departments)
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF you offline payment method, please make payment before registering online
as you are required to attach the proof of payment (scanned document of deposit slip/ payment proof) in the online registration page.
- All payments are to be issued in favour of:
Malaysia Spine Society
Bank Name : Maybank Islamic Berhad
Bank Branch : Menara Perkeso, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
Account Number : 564427302456
Swift Code : MBBEMYKL
For all payments made using Bank or Telegraphic
Transfers; the payee will bear all bank or payment gateway
charges. The charges may vary according to individual banks.
The Secretariat must be notified in writing of all cancellations.
Refund will be made after the conference as follows:
Cancellation on or before 15th June 2023 : 50% refund
Cancellation after 15th June 2023 : No refund
Certificate of Participation
A certificate of participation will be issued to all delegates.
The Organising Committee will not be liable for personal accidents, loss or damage to private properties of participants during the Conference.
Participants should make their own arrangements with respect to personal insurance.
Whilst every attempt would be made to ensure that all aspects of the Conference as mentioned on the website will take place as scheduled, the
Organising Committee reserves the right to make last minute changes should the need arises.
The registration price for MSS Members is only applicable if your MSS membership is still valid. If your membership is no longer active,
kindly contact the Secretariat to activate your membership.
To check your membership status, please contact MSS Secretariat office at email@example.com or +603-9771 2260.
If you wish to apply or renew your membership, you may contact MSS Secretariat office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +603-9771 2260.
Terms & Conditions
The content of terms and conditions may be change, move or delete at any time. Please note that Malaysia Spine Society has the right to change the contents of the terms and conditions without any notice.
- Event Registration
Successful Payment and Event Registration:
- Completion of payment through iPay88 does not automatically guarantee event registration. Your payment will be subject to verification and approval by the conference organizers.
- Event registration is confirmed only when you receive an official registration confirmation email from the conference organizers. This email will serve as proof of your successful registration.
Event Registration Process
- To register for the Congress, you must complete the online registration form on our official congress website. The registration form will require you to provide accurate and up-to-date personal and professional information.
- After submitting the registration form, you will be directed to the iPay88 payment gateway to complete the payment process securely.
Confirmation of Registration
- Upon successful payment and verification of your registration details, you will receive an official registration confirmation email at the email address provided during the registration process.
- The confirmation email will include important information about the conference, including dates, venue, program details, and any additional instructions